My aquarium adventures began Wednesday when I took my younger sister, niece and nephew out to lunch and shopping. While at lunch Shay gave Marcus and Katie permission to get some fish so they asked me if I would take them to Walmart. I bought them 3 fish because I was going to let each of them have one and I wanted to put one in the tank so they could call it Gigi. We bought different colors so that if one died (yeah, we didn't have too much faith in our ability to care for fish) we would know whose it was. Marcus bought a starter tank and other supplies.
- Blueberry still loves to play in the whirlpool and is zipping around the tank.
- Green Tea and Turtle still follow closely beside each other.
- Pongo harasses Liberty. I'm wondering if he has a fascination with her tail.
- Patriot is the smallest and very calm...she swims around but not in a fast-paced motion.
- Pongo, Turtle, Green Tea and Liberty all love to swim at the bottom.
- I added a Julii Cory Catfish named Black Magic on Aug. 18th and he zips all over the place!